Monday, February 1, 2010

Le Cirque

Just a few photos of some lovely lingerie that's perfect for love and the circus.Well, the elephant loves me anyway.
Skin: AtomicBambi
Hair: BP (worn throughout)
Hat: AtomicBambi (worn throughout)
Ballerina Lingerie: [KA] Designs
Ballet Shoes: SLink
Skin: Mango, Mango!
Outfit: [KA] Designs
Pose: Striking Poses

The [KA] outfits are new releases and I am thoroughly in lust with them. They have a unique, haute couture vibe to them while still being casual enough for normal wear.

Photos were taken in the new Le Cirque sim, a really lovely place!

Disclosure Statement:
-Some of the items on this post were review copies. Some were not. Any questions feel free to ask me. I will not ever blog anything that I wouldn't buy anyway.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com