Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Am In the Will Whether You Like It Or Not.

The new set from Adore & Abhor for Fifty Linden Friday is making me squee times ten. I love 1. black 2. jackets 3. anything relating to funerals (except for the part about the dead person) and 4. vintage-style mesh hats, so the new jacket and head piece, called I'm In The Will, makes me hap-hap-happy!I think it looks straight up awesome with the Dinner at 8 dress from Sn@tch. Unfortunately this dress is no longer available in black, but you can get it in plenty of other colors.
Worn:
Dress and Socks: Sn@tch
Shoes: Nardcotix (hunt gift, free)
Jacket and Head Piece: Adore & Abhor
Hair: BP
Skin: Mango, Mango! (will be released on February 1st)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuute skin!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com