Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's for a good cause

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and that means *grumblegrumblegrumble* pink is everywhere on the grid in support of breast cancer research and elimination. It seems people are well-aware of my intense hatred of the color pink, but few know that cancer is something that hits close to home. It runs rampant in my family on both sides (I've lost several family members to different types of cancer), and one of my best friends is a breast cancer survivor.

So here I go. I will wear everything in my inventory that's pink AND provide photographic proof... because I absolutely support the quest for a cure. (If nothing else, please scroll to the bottom to read about the poses.)



Peace, love, and feel your ta-tas.

Style Sheet:
Photo 1:
Hair: BLACK MARIA
Eyes: Free Speerit Look For Yourself - Pink
Skin: Tuli Hope (fair) June 2009 Picks reward special
Dress: katat0nik Rina
(pink)
Shoes: Periquita "Wrap me up Dolly" - Crazy Barbie Pink

Photo 2:
Hair: mela's crown of thorns - baby pink (white rose)
Eyes: Free Speerit Look For Yourself - Pink
Skin: 5th&Oxford MEDIUM Audrey English Rose GG
Lingerie: Reasonable Desires Honey
(pink)

Photo 3:
Hair: ETD Daisy II - Black Pink
Eyes: Free Speerit Look For Yourself - Pink
Skin: LionSkins SU-pale 18 (retired, but still plenty of lovelies to choose from!)
Dress: Sn@tch Explicit (Pink)

Shoes: Sn@tch Lust Pump
(Yeah, I know I cheated a little with the black, but you don't know how difficult it is to find pink stuff in my inventory! It's usually deleted upon receipt!)

All poses by Glitterati. They are available for 0L, but if you can afford to do so, please make a donation at a kiosk.
Also, if you can, please visit the Skin/Shape Expo and patronize vendors that support Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The expo runs until 10 October 2009.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Sileny said...

:O You look good in pink ;D

Isabeau Reinard said...

Hahaha! You're the third person to say that. Tough! Save a picture, 'cause you ain't gonna see it again :P

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com