Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Psycho For Psyko

  I will be the first to say that I suck at painting.  I LOVE painting.  I try so freaking hard.  Sometimes something passable will come out of it but, in general, I am a miserable painter.  Thankfully I found this cool website called Psykopaint that lets you make your photos into painting-type things.  Mine still...is...not good. LOL.  But I think I will get better!  Anyway, this is what I did so far:
  Basically you upload a photo, or select one of the photos they already have ready, and you can choose a different style to paint in.  The styles are based on famous artists like Degas, Van Gogh, etc.  I know you can do a lot of this stuff in Photoshop but some of us don't have $1k to buy it and won't steal it. xD  So this is fun. :P  Below is the original picture:
  I know, the original is better than the painting one, so why bother? Haha.  Oh, well.  I had fun. :P  Check out Psykopaint HERE if you want to try it out.  I found it's easier to do flowers and animals and stuff so I will probably stick to those from now on.
Worn:
Skin: Nuuna's
Hair: Alice Project @ Fameshed other band option included

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com