Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gray

I got these horns from Lassitude & Ennui a while ago and didn't know what to wear them with since I am not normally a horns type of gal.  Then today I saw the group notice for this super awesome skin from MiaSnow and I was like oooh those would match well!  Then I was like dang, I am broke, I hope it's cheap.  AND IT WAS.  Only 299L and it comes with matching bloody face tattoo layer too, which you can see HERE.  Also cheap is my super cute mesh hair from Catwa, only 99L per color pack.  There are lots of nice shades in each pack so there should be a color for everyone, plus each color comes with a roots version as well.
Also from Lassitude & Ennui is my pretty necklace for Cinema.  It has a supernatural feel to it so I thought it would be good with this look.  Options for gold metal instead of silver on the pack also.
Worn:
Skin: MiaSnow @ Marketplace, 299L
Hair Catwa @ Marketplace, 99L for the pack
Horns: Lassitude & Ennui @ Starlust Monster Beach Party
Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui @ Cinema
Bodysuit: Pididdle @ Cinema (you can't really see much of it but hopefully I can show the whole shebang at some point)

1 comments:

Kitty DeVaux said...

Gah! This is soooo beautiful Sileny. I loooovee that skin on you!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com