Sunday, November 13, 2011

Undies in a League of Their Own

We all know League makes great products so the fact that they made great lingerie for the Vintage Fair isn't surprising; yet somehow I found my jaw dropping at how gorgeous this lingerie is!!  There are lots of ways to wear it, bloomers, plain stockings, camisole only, etc., but no matter which layers you put on it's going to look amazing.  I thought that the furniture piece from Melu Deco made a great backdrop and seeing as I am pretty much addicted to leopard print I had to use it in the photo. xD
Ploom made some fabulous pin-up style poses for the fair, one of which I am using here.  The store is well known for their hair and skins but the poses there are fabulous too, as you can see.  I put on some cute little boots from Loordes of London to add a bit of romantic toughness to the look.
Worn and Used From Vintage Fair:
Lingerie: League
Boots: Loordes of London
Full Body Freckles: Adore&Abhor
Sofa: Melu Deco
Pose: Ploom
Also Worn:
Hair: Boon
Skin: CandyDoll
Cleavage Layer: Ayumi
*Note: There is a set landing point at Vintage Fair though the 18th of this month and it's pretty laggy at the moment.  If you are using these slurls just follow the red beacon, deprim, and hope for the best!  Or wait until after the 18th, haha.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com