Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blue and Orange...

Generally colors I don't like together but today they felt good!  Gotta do what feels good! :D  Some of these items are from one of the Dressing Rooms that will be changing items in the next couple days so if you want them now is your chance to grab 'em up at these super low prices. 
 Speaking of super low prices I got these big, retro eyebrows from Cheap Makeup for only 30L.  Yeehaw!  I love me some interesting eyebrows for sure.
Sorry I'm not super chatty tonight.  Migraines for the lose! 
Worn:
Shirt: Emery @ The Dressing Room Blue
Skin: Glam Affair for The Dressing Room (but at their main store landing point.)
Shoes: YS&YS @ The Dressing Room
Eyebrow Tattoo Layer: Cheap Makeup @ Vintage Fair
Skirt: Ingenue (an older item but a total wardrobe staple of mine.)
Hair: Ploom @ Vintage Fair (comes with streaks or no streaks option.)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com