Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Lovely Strand

The Strand is a brand I had never heard of prior to Hair Fair. I am glad to know them now though! The styles are very elegant and well sculpted. The textures are soft and shiny, the blonds are glamorous and the overall feel of the styles offered is elegant with a bit of whimsy.I recommend these styles for all you fancy updo needs :) The dress is a freebie from Ivanka Akina at Hair Fair. It comes with a sculpted rose decoration on the belt but I am not wearing it in the photo. I love the little lace bolero! The skin is an amazing hunt gift from CStar and while you can't see it well in the photo because of the sepia treatment just know it has bright colors, great cleavage and is well made all in all.
Worn:
Hair: The Strand @ Hair Fair
Dress: Ivanka Akina @ Hair Fair (free)
Skin: CStar (Free, hunt gift)
Eyes: Wasabi Pills (free)
Second Pose: Marukin (I forgot to record the first pose, d'oh!)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com