Thursday, October 10, 2019

Batty FOTD

  FOTD=Face of the Day, not "Food of the Day" as one might think, should they know me. Though, I DO have some fantastic s'mores I made in the microwave right now, nom nom. Annnnyway...
   I have a couple bat-related items on that I am very excited to have. My eyes are a gift from A.D.D. Andel for Trick or Treat Lane. Also a gift from ToTL is my septum piercing from Purrrrfect Kitties. I am sure I will post many more bat-related goodies soon. I just can't help myself.
  My glasses are a group gift from Leronso. The frames change color and you have the sunglasses lens option as well.  There are some cool gifts from the past there as well. Some unique skins so check it out.
  OK so look below for more details. Thanks for reading and stay batty!
WORN:
Eyes: A.D.D Andel @ ToTL, gift
Piercing: PKC @ ToTL, gift
Glasses: Leronso, group gift (70L join fee)
Necklace: Venge, Kink or Treat hunt item
Skin: MangoMango!, free on MP
Hair: Astrology

IDK why but I put the MangoMango skin for sale a but ago and went I went back today it wasn't set for sale. I set it back for sale now so hopefully it stays that way, ugh.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com