Friday, September 6, 2019

Bakes on Mesh is Freaking Amazing

  So if you're looking for new release reviews or whatever then move along, lol. I just really want to talk about how much I love Bakes on Mesh. I know everyone else is but...I want to so whatever. XD  I have been posting things on Flickr about it, such as HERE and HERE, and probably will continue to. I just love it so much.  I practically cried when I was able to wear my freckles again. Here is just a fun look I put together:
  It's a completely unedited photo (aside from cropping and resizing, which don't really count) so things aren't perfect. But someone in Flickr mentioned they liked unedited pics so I thought I should give it a go. :)
  Now, things with Bakes On Mesh aren't perfect. If you remember back in the day before mesh body parts you'll remember that we had ugly flipper feet and low rez hands. That required different texturing than we do now. So old skins look...not great on modern hands and feet. Check this mess out:
    Some of this can be very easily fixed by creators who want to re-release old stuff. For stuff that isn't going to be re-released you just have to get a bit more creative with nails and tinting and other such things. :) 
  Anyway, I am excited to try this more and really pumped to see what happens with it in the future. Most of the stuff is no longer available but I will give some details where I can. Enjoy!
WORN: 
Skin: Fashionably Dead (can't find it so probably not available)
Hair: Kokolores
Freckles: Mango, Mango! (Was Adore&Abhor) 50L
Shirt: Deviant Girls (store closed) 
Necklace: Yummy (I can't find it so might not be available, not sure)
Head: Genus
Body: Maitreya
Earrings: Miwas, group gift in store (free to join!)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel (I think? I forgot to write it down D:)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com