Wednesday, November 28, 2018

In the Pink

  Hello all! I haven't done a straight up gift post in a while so here I go! A few of these come from the SaNaRae event.  All the creators there are super cute so go and buy things and not just grab the gifts. :P I initially went there to grab some adorable ice cream treats from the Yokai gacha but then I saw they had a bunch of gifts for the SaNaRae update group there too (just wear the group tag and click the snowmen). Nice.

  I love this awesome background set gift from Anxiety.  Every month they have creative and fun gifts. I'm sure a million people blogged it already because it's great but whatever I want to also. :P
  Also, I was wearing makeup when I took this picture but it disappeared every time I turned it up to Ultra settings, Anyone have any idea why?  Thanks!
  Check the credits below for all the details in the photo!
WORN:
Background: Anxiety, group gift in store (75L join fee) "heyboy"
Necklace: Supernatural @ SaNaRae, gift for the event group "Baby Choker"
Dress: Look at Me @ SaNaRae, gift for the event group "Seanna"
Nail Appliers: yumyumnail @ SaNaRae, gift for the event group
Hair: Sintiklia, gacha item rare "Kaitlin"
Pose: Pacagaia @ SaNaRae, gift for the SaNaRae update group "Saranghae"
Skin: Pink Fuel "Melody"
Head/Eyes: Laq "Madison"
Body: Maitreya "Lara"
No direct slurls to the items at SaNaRae because it's a very small event area and you should look at the items anyway :P

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com