Sunday, August 12, 2018

Still Here!

  So far so good! Still in SL, still living life, things are looking good! I am not quite finished figuring out exactly how I want my shape to be but I am getting closer.  I like this skin I got from Glam Affair a lot though and this lipstick and mascara from Stellar make me feel like a cool chick. I really like how mesh heads work these days, with being able to adjust the opacity of things. I was able to adjust this matte lip to give it that lightly rubbed off, stained feel. I like that a lot. 
  Anyway, Just a look of the day.  I got invited to do some guest blogging for a blog I have read for years and years in SL and I am pretty pumped so I look forward to announcing that soon! Ciao!
Details: 
Skin: Glam Affair (head applier was from FLF, body was freebie)
Hair: Sintiklia, free in the lucky board
Lips and Eyelashes: Stellar
Collar: Valentina E.
Top: Osmia
Head: Catwa
Body: Maitreya
Eye Appliers: Banana Banshee

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com