Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pretty Pink Princess

I was wearing this outfit and it creeped Isabeau out so of course I had to blog it. :3  Cute + creepy = my one true love and I am going to have a very hard time taking this skin/makeup combo off!!. :D  Details below the photo!
Worn:
Momo Skin and Makeup Layer: Cupcakes @ The Deck's My Attic event, 95L (comes with other makeups too)
Knotted Pearl Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui
Stacked Pearls Necklaces: Lassitude & Ennui @ Shop Free*Style, 0L (not open yet!)
Sweater: Cracked Mirror, was a gift for My SecondBox and this version is no longer available but you can get THIS sparkly sweater which is just as good, in my humble opinion.
Skirt: Elate!
Arm Warmers: DCNY @ Marketplace, 5 colors included
Tattoo: Para Designs, free
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard, subscriber gift (other gifts included)
Hair: Elikatira (I think the store has closed and all items are retired now so no LM)

1 comments:

Sasy Scarborough said...

Hee Hee, you look fantastic, Whimsy was doing it to me the other day as well. Yay Cupcakes.

xoxSasyxox

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com