Friday, April 1, 2011

Punk'n

Everything here I am wearing is a gift of some sort. I just felt like posting on the blog instead of Free*Style because I have been posting there a lot lately and neglecting this one. Anyway, I love me some punk rock and when I saw these free tattoos with the injuries and this microphone I kept thinking of all the old school bands that got bottles tossed a them, rolling around in the glass, etc. So here you go!
Snapshot_001
Worn:
Microphone: Libber's, lucky board prize (found it on Slexy, thanks Tesh <3)
Skirt: S@bbia, group gift
Lip Tattoo and Eyeliner: Pididdle, group gift (there is a join fee)
Skin: Mother Goose's, lucky board prize
Wounded Tattoos: Mother Goose's, group gift in notices (also some socks included)
Hair: Mina, group gift in notices (there is a free to join but there is also another unisex hair gift in store for members)
Shirt: CoCo, old group gift (still available in store)
Eyes: Banana Banshee
Pose: Glitterati
Photo Taken at Hellbop

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com