Monday, April 11, 2011

LOTD For 4-11

I was just wearing this outfit and liked it a lot so I thought I would sneak over to Antebellum's beautiful store to take some shots. I also ended up buying some sideburns for my man av there since they were transfer but obviously my lady av isn't wearing them. xD
lotd 4 11_001
Worn:
Shirt: Yome Shoujo @ Help Japan charity event (only 80L I think!)
Skirt: Kosh @ Project Fur
Boots: Deco (no longer available in this color but there are other awesome ones available)
Skin: Adam N Eve
Hair: Fri.Day
Blush and Lip Gloss: Mango, Mango!
Lunchbox: Love Soul (group gift, 500L join fee but they give gifts every month!)
Lashes: Cheap Makeup
Pose: Marukin
Undershirt: A Netherworld (can't see it very well here but the shirts are off the shoulder and super cute)
Eyes: Curio
Stockings: Vive 9

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com