Thursday, March 26, 2015

One More Skin Fair!

  I bought more skins than I have shown at Skin Fair but I am running low on time so let's see what we can get done.  For now though I would love to show you this skin from Random Matter.  It is a very unusual but still somehow natural skin.  It reminds me a bit of other much-loved designers of hand drawn skins, such as MiaSnow or FD.  I haven't much heard of Random Matter before this but I will definitely pay attention from now on.
  I added a bit different lipstick that I also got at Skin Fair.  The lipstick is from La Malvada Mujer and, even though the skin had a natural colored lip, I decided I like this more glossy "pout" as an addition.  It comes with TMP lipstick appliers too but I don't have one of those so I didn't test it out.   There are other colors in the pack, dark and light shades of pink.  I also added some eyebrows I made myself because...I don't know, I just liked them lol.  The skin itself comes with brow and no brow options.
WORN:
Skin: Random Matter @ Skin Fair 2015
Lip Gloss: La Malvada Mujer @ Skin Fair 2015, other colors included
Eyebrows: Adore&Abhor, part of a set
Hair: Magika

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com