Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Violent, Bloody, Star

New releases from Violent Seduction and Blue Blood!The Alchemy dress from Violent Seduction actually comes with a mad awesome jacket but I thought it would be fun to show it with this great new jacket from the Kendra outfit by Blue Blood so you can see how it can be mixed and matched. Plus it looks cool with my fave boots :PThe skin from Tacky Star is available as a cheapie for only 50L! I rarely change my shape but the Sileny shape from Savoir Faire shapes just fits me so well. Not sure if she actually made it with me in mind but dang the Sileny name works since it fits me really well!
All this and more can be yours! Weeeeee!
Worn:
Dress w/Stockings: Violent Seduction
Skin and Eyes: Tacky Star
Shape: Savoir Faire Shapes
Jacket: Blue Blood
Hair: Lamb
Gloves In Second Picture: DV8 (can't really see them but figured I would credit anyway :P)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com