Monday, August 2, 2010

There's a lot of love in this post. You may get some on you.


Sophia my love, where have you been all my life? You are gorgeous and you make me feel beautiful.

Yeah, I've got a serious love thing for the new line of dark skins from Adam n Eve. They're my absolute favorite skins to date. There are 4 tones available from a buttery toffee to a deep, dark chocolate, all of which are expertly made and absolutely beautiful. (This is tone 3.) There's an awesome selection of makeups and I love them all, which *never* happens. (My weaknesses are natural skins and skins with red red lips, and this skin has both!)
I also love my Clawtooth hair, and this Haven Designs dress I picked up a few weeks ago, and this dainty jewelry from Monkee and... and... Yeah, I'm just in love with everything.



Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth - Sugar Biscuit
Skin: Adam n Eve - Sophia tone 3 Natural
Eyes: Umedama Holic - GemStone Eye (past freebie)
Lashes: Miriel
Dress: Haven Designs Picnic Sundress (Past Stumblebum limited edition color) There are 7 other colors available in the store!
Jewelry: Monkee - Stella
Shoes: SLink Winkle Heels
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
Photos taken on the absolutely gorgeous Oubliette sim

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com