Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bye Ya Punk

A couple weeks ago I found out that my friend of nearly a decade died of a drug overdose. While I was doing the Beat Clash hunt it reminded me of our old punk rock days, going to dirty basement shows, sitting on the floor against brick walls, drinking cheap beer, not caring if the music was good as long as it was loud.I decided to do a look that resembled her as a little tribute. It might seem silly to do an SL fashion blog post about a lost RL friend but considering how much time I spend on this cartoon life I think it's fitting I remember her in this one as well as the real one.I am going to miss you even though we didn't see much of each other at the end there. You always made me laugh and you always wore the silly corsets I made you. Hope you're in a better place now.
Worn:
Jacket: Rosso, free
Eyebrow Piercing: Deviant Girls, free
Stockings and Garter: Sheer, 50L each
Shorts: Rosso, 50L
Boots: J's
Skin: Den-Dou, 200L gacha prize
Hair: Truth, on sale
Poses: Marukin
Tank Top: Dilly Dolls
Eyeliner: Mango, Mango!, 15L gacha prize
(Everything in this post is super cheap. My friend hated paying a lot for clothes. D.I.Y. or Die as they say! Here goes a song from her fave band to end this post off with the proper punk rock feel):

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com